MYSORE M-F 6:30-8:30AM
BEGINNER MYSORE M-F 8:30-9:30AM
Email me if if you're interested in the zoom link.
LED PRIMARY SERIES ASHTANGA - IN PERSON
Sunday, October 4th & 18th and November 8th, 10:00-11:30 EDT. Free.
*AT BASKETBALL COURTS (BY THE DELL) weather permitting*
BRING YER OWN FOOD FOR CONFERENCE/COMMUNITY/CHATS AFTER
FALL 2020 T/TH
LPA Yoga (UVA enrolled for credit classes ONLINE)
These are the actions we’re taking and the guidelines we’d like you to follow to help keep everyone safe. These may change over time.
– Please don’t come if you feel sick or have any symptoms, share a house with someone with symptoms or share a house with someone who is shielding / self-isolating
- during these times all participants must be current IM-Rec members or have current UVA affiliation (I.e. faculty/staff/student)
- We will maintain social distancing in the room to a minimum of 10ft at all times
– We may do a head thermometer check on you as you enter
– We will sign each person in as they arrive for contact tracing purposes.
– Please wash your hands / use hand sanitiser as soon as you enter the shala
– At this point we cannot store mats, You'll bring your mat in and out. .
– Minimize contact with others inside the yoga room as you would anywhere else
– We will have a maximum of 11 people practising in the main room at any one time. There will be a waiting area outside the door in the hall. please try and be quiet. You will need to do your whole practice in the main room so this will mean no long rest.
– We will keep the doors open when possible.
– I will not be giving hands on adjustments at this time.
– Students are not expected to use PPE while practicing, but of course feel free to do so if you wish. You will need to wear one to enter the building.
– Please bring your own mats: we’re sorry but we can’t provide mats or blankets at the moment
– We will be doing a lot more cleaning and cleaning products will be available for you to use after using the toilet.
We realise this has been a stressful time so please feel free to talk to us, one to one if necessary. Be safe, be kind.
Copyright © 2018 Ashtanga Yoga UVa